Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sounds

The breeze outside, with birds chirping and flowers blooming. The choppy sound of my computer, and my fingers typing on the keys. My breath quietly ahead of me, and my heart beating. I turn on music, and hear the lyrics and the chords. I can also hear cars revving and honking on the street outside. Its a quiet Wednesday morning and I'm home sick. I miss my friends, but all I can hear now is the peaceful sound of home. I sit on the stairs as my mom comes home, and we talk. My voice is just a whisper. I love the quiet here.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome and super descriptive, I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really descriptive, sorry you're sick! Also sorry about your loud computer, I know from experience how much those suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was very descriptive. Nice slice and I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete