Sunday, March 20, 2016

People Change

Every experience changes you. Think about it, two weeks ago, before the show, you were different. You look back, and think you would be happier or sadder if you had done a little thing differently. What if you could have seen what happened. Before the summer, before you went to Hawaii, before Expo this year, before Expo last year. You were different. Friends and family and even mysterious strangers change your future forever. What will happen in a week, a month, a year? What will happen in even just a day? Why cant anyone tell the future, because I want to know what will happen. I want to know how I will change. I want to know how I can make an impact on people's lives for the better. People change, I know I do. And we are probably better off changing. Because how would we experience new things, if we never changed. Changing our personalities, and our thoughts, and our hopes and dreams that are all coming true. All the adventures of our lifetimes-- they rely on the fact that people change. And through good times or bad in past or future, it's important to know that no matter how you feel, it's good that people change.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This was a really cool thing to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Haden it's really cool that you thought of this. Your slice is very well written! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was very well written! Great slice!

    ReplyDelete