Tuesday, March 22, 2016

9:23

It's 9:23.
I feel accomplished.
I just finished specimen. I sit down with my computer, pull up the site and ask:
"What should I write my SOL about? Any ideas?"
It is quiet but a few heads turn.
"Bananas!" exclaims Lena
"Manatees!" suggests Grace
Gabe and Sophia laugh
Lena has an idea
"Banana Manatees!" she yells!
"That is longer. And more interesting." Comments Grace
Lena thinks and says:
"Banana Manatees sounds like a type of t-shirt. And it has more syllables. So yeah, write about banana manatees!"
I laugh. I glance at the clock in the bottom of my computer screen.
9:24
"Clean up everyone. And go to matrix!" Max and Sam command in unisen. The last matrix awaits us!!

6 comments:

  1. This is cool, its a real slice of life! I love that accomplished feeling. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slice! The title was very creative and grabbed my attention, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great slice! The title was very creative and grabbed my attention, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Good job finishing specimen in time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a really great idea for a slice! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I remember this. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete