Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Cold

Cold
feeling an uncomfortable lack of warmth; chilled

The snow is almost a foot deep, trees and telephone wires are covered. When I want to go outside I bundle up in scarves, jackets, boots, and gloves. I can't walk in the snow, so I go home and wrap myself in a blanket. I think about tomorrow with disappointment, but maybe tomorrow will be a snow day again! Do I want that? I'm not sure, but I decide to do my homework anyway. School would be over by now, we would have already had buddies, writing groups, and math. I have a lot to do this afternoon to stay on track. So, yes, I really hope tomorrow is a snow day. Will it be? Who knows...

1 comment:

  1. This was crazy today! I love how you start with the definition of the word, I hope its a snow day tomorrow too. Nice!

    ReplyDelete