Monday, September 7, 2015

Will Grayson, Will Grayson

This book by John Green and David Levithan is about two boys with the same name. One Will has a gay friend named Tiny, and a crush on a girl named Jane, and he deals with social things. The other Will realizes he is gay when he and Will meet and a store and he falls in love with Tiny. The first sentence is: My Dad used to tell me "Will, you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose." It is pretty intriguing, and you definitely want to keep reading with that first line. This book has a few curse words and mature topics but not too many!!!

5 comments:

  1. I loved this book! I like that first sentence, it's really weird. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds good. I like John Green so I might want to read this. Nice summary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds good. I like John Green so I might want to read this. Nice summary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds good! I should read this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like John Green but I will definitely check this book out.

    ReplyDelete