Monday, November 2, 2015

This One Summer

This One Summer is a graphic novel about two friends visiting the beach in Florida in the summer. One of the girls parents are fighting, and she is having a really hard time. The other girl has a really loud and happy personality, and she is one year younger. The girls always visit a small store, and they find out a lot about what is happening to the people who work at the store. I think this book would be really good for anyone who is interested in graphic novels, but is has some mature topics and language. I think that Willa or Sofie might be some people who would really enjoy this book.

3 comments:

  1. I have heard many review about this book, and I think I will read it! Good review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a cool book! I like how you explained it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard a lot about this so I might read it. Thanks for recommending it. :)

    ReplyDelete